The mission of Templeton Academy is to transform the lives of its students by providing highly individualized, experiential education in small classes with dedicated and skilled educators. We are small enough to be personally in touch with every individual, yet large enough to offer a broad range of courses. Our model combines a warm, inviting atmosphere with great teaching that allows our students to flourish.
Curious about what your student will learn at Templeton Academy? We invite you to explore our educational resource library where you will learn more about our personalized, experience-based approach.
The mission of Templeton Academy is to transform the lives of its students by providing highly individualized, dynamic, and experiential education in small classes with dedicated and skilled educators. Templeton Academy is small enough to be personally in touch with every individual, yet large enough to offer a broad range of courses. Our model combines a warm, inviting community with great teaching that allows our students to flourish in any setting.
Profile of a Graduate
All Templeton Academy Graduates will:
- - Understand their gifts and how they can use them in a way that brings them joy and serves others
- - Leave Templeton Academy confident in their abilities and prepared for post-secondary education, career, and life
- - Look at challenges as opportunities, not as obstacles
- - Be creative thinkers and effective communicators
- - Be global citizens, and engaged and empathetic members of their communities, be lifelong, self-directed learners
- - Authentic learning is founded upon curiosity, creativity, engagement, and innovative thinking.
- - Care and empathy for students on academic, intellectual, and personal levels is essential for their success.
- - Skilled hands-on experiential teaching in small classes engages students and produces learning outcomes that are meaningful and long-lasting.
- - Each student has a unique pattern of learning.
- - A balanced and manageable curriculum is the foundation of life-long learning.
- - Successful educational practices are founded on evidence-based research, tempered by experience.
- - Both a global perspective and international collaboration are central to becoming valuable world citizens.
- - Environmental awareness and sustainability are our responsibility.
- - Our individual ethics value respect, integrity, and striving for excellence.
- - Our community is founded on safety, humility, empathy, caring, sensitivity, and inclusion.
- - We should strive to maintain a balanced lifestyle with regard to family, academic, and social responsibilities.
- - Fairness is not sameness.
- - Connection to our community is crucial for learning and living.
Interested in joining our team?
We're looking for the best and brightest with a passion to learn, teach, and grow with us. Join our community of leaders at one of the top private schools in the DC area or one of the best private schools in the Nashville, TN area.
Admissions and Tuition Information
Explore our stress-free application process, campus specific admissions deadlines, affordable tuition rates, and ways your child can begin their exciting journey at Templeton Academy today!